🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam50

Fish Herder
Reaction score
http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/detail59_190610.php

what ever happened to this guy?

Name rings a bell, blast from the past. Possibly given up fish keeping.

I never really spoke to him cause I've never had an interest in the same types of fish as he keeps but according to his profile he was last active on the 4th of Sep. So almost a month ago... meaning he's probably still around, why not send him a PM?

he got banned a shame he is selling up :( :crazy:

There is quite a few memebers who are no longer on this forum, im not too sure if they got banned or what? And they were really active forum members too, like Honeythorn and Truck..

He got banned a while ago. Shame hes selling up his tank was great.

I know truck defiantly got banned not sure about Honeythorn though.

Shame hes giving up, I thought he was a good member. Dont know why he got banned though?!

I remember him and can't imagine why he got banned. This forum has lost some good members...

he was a good guy and interesting member. His tank was fab so the fact hes selling i a shame hope its not for any drastic reason.

I;ve emailed him anyway

oh and he got banned. There are rules on the forum home page which outline the reasons why people may get banned :blush:

he was a good guy and interesting member. His tank was fab so the fact hes selling i a shame hope its not for any drastic reason.

I;ve emailed him anyway

oh and he got banned. There are rules on the forum home page which outline the reasons why people may get banned :blush:
Let us know if he replies. I wonder why hes selling up after putting so much effort into it.

why did truck and dave get banned i think it should be clarified some were why people got banned it would clear alot of theads up and prevent a fair few irate people too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back