Who loves fish?!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

My favorite is probably a fish that has colors like a common pleco, three very very flowy dorsal fins and a head/face that looks like a bottle nose dolphin that probably doesn’t exist because it was in a dream I just had but it looked really cool.

As far as real fish I think angels and glass fish.

Some years ago I attended the big Catfish Convention in Maryland and on Saturday night they had a banquet where they made speeches and gave out awards and that kind of thing. The main course was your choice of either catfish or prime rib. Don't you know, maybe a dozen people ordered the beef and everyone else dined on catfish. I probably wouldn't have noticed, but the fish came out first and beef eaters were complaining that they had to wait too long to be served. :D

MacTheKnife1.jpg
MackTheKnife2.jpg
cichlids!

Eating people is a fact of life if you're a big predator (jaws, lions, dinosaurs), or a cannibal o_O
That creeped me out man. I have two dark fears. One is burning to death and the other is being eaten by something. I hope the rest of my day is happy because having thought of that I probably won't sleep well tonight. Thanks a lot.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back