Who loves fish?!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I love tuna fish on toasted wheat, lobster salad on a hotdog roll, and jumbo baked stuffed shrimp in butter sauce. Oh, almost forgot....I love breaded baked haddock parmagean.

I love tuna fish on toasted wheat, lobster salad on a hotdog roll, and jumbo baked stuffed shrimp in butter sauce. Oh, almost forgot....I love breaded baked haddock parmagean.
Lobster salad sounds pretty good,oops, I mean you should be ashamed of yourself.

Who loves fish?

Fishmanic kind of beat me to it, but I was going to say "I love canned tuna on rice crackers with sun dried tomatoes, char grilled capsicum and a touch of olive oil"
sorry tuna, it was a habit I picked up living on the street :(

However, I used to sleep with the fishes, possibly in reference to the mob disposing of bodies, and possibly, I'm just really kinky.

Hey come on, look at my avatar, I'm a rainbowfishy :)

Lobster salad sounds pretty good,oops, I mean you should be ashamed of yourself.

Watchya mean...ashamed of what? Nothing wrong with lobster, except for the price.

Where to start, where to start ? Plant spawning Killifish of the genus Fundulopanchax. That's my newest obsession. Microgeophagus ramerizii, the Ram. Angelfish are nothing short of spectacular. Bettas rule the Anabantid roost. Black Mollies, Swordtails and Guppies. I love all the old standards of the hobby. Zebra Danios are the King of smaller darting around type fish and my favorite tetra is the Glowlight followed closely by Dr. William T. Innes' namesake the Neon Tetra. Any and all Gouramis are great along with their cousin the pugnacious Paradise Fish. And last, but by no means least, the most majestic of all cichlids Mesonauta festivus the Flag Cichlid. All these fish can be bred by anyone, some with a bit more effort, and all are exquisitely beautiful.

I love the sense of humor

For eating - Salmon
For aquariums - Although I have never had one, I like killifish and hope to have one or two someday. I also like my cories.

Well my favorite fish I own is my Bristlenose, but that’s just because of his antics, our sit down talks about rearranging the tank, and we did stay in hotel rooms cross country together. Never brought a fish into a hotel except him. But as far as favorite species of fish, and not one fishes unique personality I would have to go with Red Texas Cichlid as my favorite species of fish. I think they are gorgeous and unique. Food wise - Tuna steak with a side of aioli.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back