Who likes Ryan Reynolds’ goldfish tank in freeguy?

AmyKieran

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Watched the movie freeguy last night. Amazing movie, however did notice this. Comments on the tank?

Attachments

• F142593C-85A8-493D-900F-C152FCE33F16.jpeg
    F142593C-85A8-493D-900F-C152FCE33F16.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 31
Movies were big business where I used to live, and I once was involved in setting up a tank for a scene to be shot through. I provided the plants (they actually gave me a "plant trainer" badge so I could walk around. The place was full of dog trainers).

That was funny, but the fate of the tank wasn't. I'll wager that is not always the same goldfish, as the heat generated by the lighting they use killed all the fish in the tank. It killed my plants too, although they were stars for a short time.

You've got to remember he lives in a virtual world, so thats a virtual fish... and later on when he starts earning money doesn't Goldie get a bigger tank?

You've got to remember he lives in a virtual world, so thats a virtual fish... and later on when he starts earning money doesn't Goldie get a bigger tank?
Yeah lol, still no filter in it but yes haha

Haven't seen the movie yet...

I actually thought it was better than dead pool
No way , I honestly didn’t enjoy it I found it really mediocre .
But dead pool is my favourite Ryan Reynolds film I think , he’s a funny lad in most things though to be fair

No way , I honestly didn’t enjoy it I found it really mediocre .
But dead pool is my favourite Ryan Reynolds film I think , he’s a funny lad in most things though to be fair
I like dead pool but I just really loved free guy lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back