Who is more interested???

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

jaylach

Supporting Member
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
This evening my cockatiel did another tank visit and inspection to make sure that I am doing right. ;) What I wonder is whether the bird or the cichlids are actually showing the most interest. They both seem pretty involved in checking each other out. ;) This is actually a real shot, not two images blended.

intrests 1-croped.JPG

But that is a really cool image! So adorable their checking eachother out like that.

Lol, my Turtle likes to fish watch the 75 gallon with the Pavo eels and my Sisters wolf fish loves to watch the activity in the 125 from the 120. He pulled out all the swords in that corner for a better view.

You have your pet of the month pic
LOL! Sadly that won't work as there are fish involved. Although I think I heard the fish saying something about a discrimination thing... I think they may sue.

Hmmm, actually, since there are fish involved, I wonder if it would qualify... :dunno:

Be sure to enter that Cockatiel in the upcoming Pet of the Month contest.

Yes that photo would be fine.. just describe the Cockatiel in your entry

Yes that photo would be fine.. just describe the Cockatiel in your entry
All well and good but would it not be wrong to put up an image that was taken outside of the contest time? I'm sure that I could duplicate but I just don't know. I see nothing wrong with these contests but there is still a part of me that sees it as bragging as in my stuff is better than your stuff and that is never true.

Part of me would LOVE to duplicate the photo that never happened. Terabit ( the bird ) was hooked with his talons on the tank's hood totally up-side-down. He was face to face with all four of my Panda Garras. Memory card was in computer, not camera.

Part of me does not get the interaction. My rope couldn't care less about the bird and the rope scares the bird. If the rope comes out and swims past the bird the bird is gone. Yet both my Panda Garras and cichlids seem totally involved with the bird and the bird obviously seems to return the interest. Mayhaps the bird sees the rope as a snake.

Part of me would LOVE to duplicate the photo that never happened.
so it this photoshopped? if yes, then that pic would not qualify.. In that case, take another photo and use that as your entry pic.

so it this photoshopped? if yes, then that pic would not qualify.. In that case, take another photo and use that as your entry pic.
HUH? No the photo in this thread is not photoshoped or modified in any way except for cropping. The 'photo that never happened' was a totally different thing.,

oh...ok..then that pic will qualify but you will need another pic with the valdiation note in front of the Cockatiel to qualify.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back