🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Baaaah... HUMMBUG!
hehe im with you buddy
grinch.jpg

Baaaah... HUMMBUG!
hehe im with you buddy
grinch.jpg

oh and me!

i hate christmas time! as by the time the day comes i'm ready to collapse and i end up skint!

i have my sisters birthday beginning of dec,
christmas for 2 kids and a third if you count kev; christmas dinner for 2 kids, kev, mom, brother, sister and bro in law;
mia's birthday (daughter) on 1 january;
my sister's baby is due 8th january;
brothers birthday 12 january;
and Cole's birthday (son) 14 february!!

i think it doesnt help that my kids dont REALLY understand christmas though. Last year Cole just cried when i tried to get him to open presents, and Mia has never really understood things like that even though she is 4 this year

It's going to be a good Christmas for me, mostly because I'm buying.
laugh.gif

I'll be ordering a 55gal tand, stand, filters and all that jazz, once spring (and warm weather is here) I'll order the fish that go with it (P.demasoni & S.petricola). I'm also thinking about picking up a 20-30 gal for another project, I'm not going to say what it is at this point, but it should prove to be interesting.

I'll just be getting my goldfish a heater to keep them healthy during the winter, and probably Pleco pellets, but not much apart from that, I will be mainly focussing on things which will make me happy, probably getting some new video game titles and a few other things...

Thought this would be a good place to ask. My girlfriend wants to get a christmas tree decoration for the fish tank has anyone seen one around. I might see if I can just put a small one on top I dont like plastic in my tank :crazy:

If you're feeling particularly creative then I would suggest a very small piece of wood (small twig/very small branch), attach those cheap fern thingys from ebay with some fishing line.
And voila.

I am pretty sure I'm getting a marine tank for Christmas. What size is within my parent's budget is the only dilemma we are having. (The tank itself isn't overly expensive, it is the protein skimmer that is causing a bit of a problem) I am positive it will be at least 29gal.... I hope I will be surprised with something bigger. :D Another 55 to parallel my freshwater tank would be fantastic...

I like the gift of being allowed another tank. That's what I want. I just bought my self some Cory cats for a late
birthday gift to my self.

I would like my husband to give me a card that says I love you go get that tank you want. Haha that's all I don't even want him to get me the tank just the ok for it. But we dint have space and will be moving in a year. Hummmm

I was a big humm bug about Xmas before I had my daughter. Now I love it again. I
afraid I will get stuck working.

What is "boxing day" ??

Not sure, but I'll ask for a lot.

I can have double as my birthday's 4 days later :)

I would love a 6 foot tank,but doubt whether i'd get it :lol:

Christmas itself is hard work,has we haven't got a clue what do get anyone,we ask but they don't know themselves what they want anyway! :rolleyes:

i cant wait now mum and dad just let me buy a gold spotted severum and i pick it up after cristmas he/she is around 8-9 inches and got them for 10 pounds bargain

To snowflake, Boxing Day is the day after Christmas Day. :)

I seriously cannot wait. I was looking for where people can buy my presents from to make it easier to find the 'fishy' bits. And found that the Tahitan Moon Sand I want is £27 at Aqua essentials (£13 everywhere else!), but that AE was the only place doing Flourite black sand aswell.
So I had a look around and remembered warehouse aquatics...some people will know the owner is sometimes on this forum.
Well I e-mail them and within 24 hours they said they could get me flourite black sand, and it is now on their website and available to buy! Talk about good service!
And it'll be around a £28 saving! :D

To snowflake, Boxing Day is the day after Christmas Day. :)

I seriously cannot wait. I was looking for where people can buy my presents from to make it easier to find the 'fishy' bits. And found that the Tahitan Moon Sand I want is £27 at Aqua essentials (£13 everywhere else!), but that AE was the only place doing Flourite black sand aswell.
So I had a look around and remembered warehouse aquatics...some people will know the owner is sometimes on this forum.
Well I e-mail them and within 24 hours they said they could get me flourite black sand, and it is now on their website and available to buy! Talk about good service!
And it'll be around a £28 saving! :D

goood shop isnt it theyre near me its were i get all my water from very very good prices

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back