Who Do You Support ?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

how can you support AC milan and havea real madrid badge as your avatar???

chelsea for the league, champions league and whatever else we can get. (smash and grab) :lol:

I cannot believe there are no Luton supporters out there....I'm more of a rugby fan, but will watch a soccer game only if Luton is in play....(my National team... the Bafana Bafana is hosting the world cup next year & don't think they'll even qualify to play) :no:

so the mighty blues march on, perhaps ANOTHER trophy-less season for arsenal. isnt it time wenger got a kicking?
they havent won anything since 06/07

LIVERPOOL! and im from canada, most canadians are chelsea, arsenal and i loathe to say man utd fans

MAN U IS POO!!!!

i also support man city, though i only support unless they are playing liverpool of course, plus i dont really watch there games, just like to say i support them lol

Live and breathe for Glasgow Rangers, Follow home and away and Europe 2. I actually live 10 mins from Celtic park, but just couldnt, lol. Craig

I cannot believe there are no Luton supporters out there....I'm more of a rugby fan, but will watch a soccer game only if Luton is in play....(my National team... the Bafana Bafana is hosting the world cup next year & don't think they'll even qualify to play) :no:

I have been a supporter since the late seventies, although I rarely get to see them now that I live in Wales. How come you like Luton, Ludwig?

Dave.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back