White Spot

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

ah ok, i thought by speeding up the process surely it would speed up the reproduction aswell ? seeming as it is a parasite. but i will try this out and hopefully ill be able to post whether it worked or not in a few days :)

cheers everyone for the advice finger crossed it works :)

karl.

When you speed up the process/reproduction, the parasites make their way into the water, where they can be killed. When they're in the fish, they're safe from medications. The faster you can get them into the water, the faster they can be killed.

brilliant will make it nice and warm in there for them then :) and ill give up with it all if i lose all my fish again :(

i only got a lil tank but must have spent 200 quid on it and its worth bout £25 lol its ridiculous :p

Well, welcome to fishkeeping! I got all my tanks for free, but I think the lot of them plus all their equipment and fish and plants are probably worth more than my house at this point.

I'd still like to see photos of yours!

you will laugh atm cos we are saving for a 60 litre atm and i think we got too many plants in it atm we only have two but they are bushy :L and the water is blue cossa the treatment but i will get a nice one when the fish ent spotty and the water is clear again :)

I must admit, fishkeeping is the most expensive hobby I know :)

But there's just something about having a nice tank which mskes you want more & more. And it's just a real shame it's so easy to pick up diseases like this.

Best of luck with clearing this up Karl, & thanks Old Spouse for setting me right :)

i think ill need it and has anyone got any idea why a plec would have died out of no where? lol woke up and there he was dead :(

karl.

lost a tetra to it this morning :/ #41#### you white spot!

d a m n it ent a bad word people sorry :/

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back