White spot on my pregnant Molly

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Michelle150

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have noticed this morning the white spot at the back of my pregnant Molly has got much whiter what does that mean??
And she is swimming like a mad woman today too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 2,266
I have noticed this morning the white spot at the back of my pregnant Molly has got much whiter what does that mean??
And she is swimming like a mad woman today too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 251
It might be fungus or an itch, do daily water change and use jungle fungus clear if you dont have one try rising the temperature to 85 F.

It might be fungus or an itch, do daily water change and use jungle fungus clear if you dont have one try rising the temperature to 85 F.
If it’s fungus, raising the temp will just cause it to spread unimaginably fast.

Can you post a clear picture of the fish and tell us exactly there the white spot is?

Don't add chemicals unless you know what the problem is. Chemicals can harm or kill the developing babies inside the mother.

Don't change the temperature either.

If you want to do something, do a 75% water change and gravel clean the substrate,. Make sure any new water is free of chlorine/ chloramine before it's added to the tank.

Can you post a clear picture of the fish and tell us exactly there the white spot is?

Don't add chemicals unless you know what the problem is. Chemicals can harm or kill the developing babies inside the mother.

If you want to do something, do a 75% water change and gravel clean the substrate,. Make sure any new water is free of chlorine/ chloramine before it's added to the tank.
The spot is where she poos

I did that as I moved the other day and I did all that and everything is fine

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back