FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aussie_Bristle

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Hi all

I’ve just notice this white mucus looking stuff on one of my girls tails. I have checked everyone else in the tank and they are all clear of it just her. Fungus infection maybe? Her behaviour is still normal and she is still eating.

Attachments

• 86AED61F-3307-405E-BFAE-AFFABBBA9BAB.jpeg
    86AED61F-3307-405E-BFAE-AFFABBBA9BAB.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 78
  • B88B8B6E-5DD1-442D-9A2C-DDB9D59D584A.jpeg
    B88B8B6E-5DD1-442D-9A2C-DDB9D59D584A.jpeg
    625.5 KB · Views: 73
Do daily water changes and see if that helps. It could be a scratch that has mucous to help it heal and protect it

I just did a huge water change today so I’ll continue with them. Might add a bit of salt in the next one or give her a mini salt bath to see if it helps. Thanks hun

Yeah added salt to the tank and water changes. I couldn’t catch her to give salt baths as she was to quick and would hide in the plants

Probably not good to give a Cory a salt bath anyway. :). I do believe in aquarium salt though big time!

Would of been the lowest rate I could do with salt and half the time if I did. I never ever would of touch salt hadn’t it been for Colin helping me with one of my blue eyes that became sick. Now I swear by it and make sure I have it in my tank cupboard at all times

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back