white film on glass

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

finfayce

Fish Addict
Reaction score
what causes a white film on the inside
glass ?

is bio film from a tank needing more cleaning? i have one algae eater and 2 plecos and 3 catfish in i’m my guppy tank. only the plecos hang on the sides sometimes.

If it is bothering you wipe the inside of the glass with a clean fish sponge

ok. i’ll look at Amazon for a fish sponge. thank you. :)

There is no such thing as a fish sponge. It is just a term we use for a clean soap free sponge you use on the fish tank.

Any sponge that does not have soap, disinfectant or anything added to it can be a fish sponge.

There is no such thing as a fish sponge. It is just a term we use for a clean soap free sponge you use on the fish tank.

Any sponge that does not have soap, disinfectant or anything added to it can be a fish sponge.

ok thanks are you a night owl too? what time zone are you in? just curious.

I am nocturnal, but I also don't sleep well (4 or 5 hours a night and it stresses me out). I need more sleep.
Right now it's daytime in Australia.

oh so you are 12 hrs ahead of US?
i have symbolically adopted a live koala in Australia. it made me cry about what happened to Australia because of the fires.
i hope my monthly donation helps even in a small way.
sorry about lack of sleep. that is frustrating.

Unfortunately most of the koalas were killed in a horrible way during the fires. There was some really graphic footage on TV here and I still have nightmares about it.

However, the remaining koalas will benefit from donations that help to pay for burn creams and ointments to help them heal. Thankyou for helping the poor little animals.

Unfortunately most of the koalas were killed in a horrible way during the fires. There was some really graphic footage on TV here and I still have nightmares about it.

However, the remaining koalas will benefit from donations that help to pay for burn creams and ointments to help them heal. Thankyou for helping the poor little animals.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back