Which Puffer

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

James9114

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Just been looking at puffers for the last couple of hours and am now really wanting to go down that route just want to know what are my best options for a tank of 180 litres. Wanting a 100% freshwater puffer, don't mind keeping a singular fish of a better size or a group of smaller puffers just want to know my best options.

Cheers James

Just been looking at puffers for the last couple of hours and am now really wanting to go down that route just want to know what are my best options for a tank of 180 litres. Wanting a 100% freshwater puffer, don't mind keeping a singular fish of a better size or a group of smaller puffers just want to know my best options.

Cheers James
Quite a few options...but right now im going to bed lol ill get back to you tomorrow with better thoughts

An arrowhead puffer sounds like a great idea, they're fantastic water pets.

Figure 8 puffers are brackish :/
You should look into south American puffers. They are freshwater and aren't as aggressive as most (Though not a community puffer by any means)

Figure 8 puffers are brackish :/
You should look into south American puffers. They are freshwater and aren't as aggressive as most (Though not a community puffer by any means)

This ^^

SAP's are great fish. You could have a group of 6 in your tank. You would have to ensure good flow though and a very well decorated tank to keep them entertained. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back