Which Pressurised Co2 Setup?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yeah, i have seen those on Youtube and have thought about it, but was concerned about the quality of the regulator & solenoid provided. Anyone have any experience with this set up? Also, do you really need the adaptor, is the thread fitting on a sodastream bottle not the american CGA320 fitting?

Site says it isn't standard. You can use your own fittings. You just buy the adaptor. It's OOS anyway though.

Cheers bud. Do you know if it's quite simple to fit the adaptor to a regulator? It's not a welding job or anything like that is it?!! Also, can you recommend a good regulator & solenoid?

You just screw them on same as a Fire E.
I use a Wave reg and solenoid. But there are plenty of reviews out there for stuff...pick one. hehe :good:

Nah, you're right mate. I wasn't be lazy.....honest :) Thanks for the advice mate, it's really appreciated.

I know what you are saying, one side of my Roma cabinet is filled with a 5kg FE (thing is huge), and I have a 2kg FE wedged in to the cupboard under my ARC tank.

The missus does not like it but then again I dont like the amount of wardrobe room she takes up with all her clothes/shoes ect :lol:
Absolute classic,thank you so much!(been looking for an excuse for getting a bigger tank).

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back