Which Part Of This Forum Do You Visit Most?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Also been interested in cichlids lately. Thinking about keyholes and other dwarfs.... (gets curious and rushes off to do more research on compatibility)

Also been interested in cichlids lately. Thinking about keyholes and other dwarfs.... (gets curious and rushes off to do more research on compatibility)
Keyholes and dwarves would both be compatible with your 29g stock, if it's up to date. though there may be some spouts of aggression if you get both.

Also, keyholes aren't really dwarf cichlids. They get at leat 5 inches long and are pretty bulky. Dwarf cichlids are the ones that usually stay about 3 inches.

Yeah I updated it yesterday. I'll do a little more research and see what happens.

Where ever i need advice in, but i feel bad as i think i comment on almost every oddball section thread....lol thats my favorite forum but nothing really goes on in there...

Most of my time is spent either in Trop-Disc, New Freshwater Tank and Emergencies, with some forays into Livebearers, General Chat and Classifieds.

"New Content"

lets me browse all the forums to see if there's anything of interest....

I rarely specifically click on any of the forums directly (sometimes Members pics and the TOTM, FOTM ones)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back