Which Corys Do You Have?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
That would be good LyraGuppi as they should not be on there own . You need five or more of the same Cory to start with .
biggrin.png

I have two albinos, one julie cory, and one emerald. My favorite is the emrald because he blinks the most.
wub.png

I have three peppered cories in a community tank, but plan on getting two more to make a better school. They are fun to watch interact. Peppered is my current favorite because I think they are just extremely cute. I like that they have shiny green on their sides. I also like Corydoras sterbai, but have not seen any at stores before.

Think we should close down this thread : I'm starting to be soooooooooooooooooooooo jealous and wanna have them allllllllllllll hahahaha.

Cheers Aad

Just got three Albinos for the Betta/Neon tank.
I only got three because they didn't have more.
Had to talk myself out of the lone Sterbai. It were in with some Peppers, but they don't come in often, while Albinos are easy to find. So next week i'll get three more Albinos.

Love my Peppers, TallTree.

Just added three more Albinos to up the numbers to six.

Had 6 of these but it was a VERY bad shipment they all died the day of.

Some of my pandas

I don't have photos, but I have 6 albino bronze corys. I let everyone in the family name one; so I ended up with : Kit-Kat, Cory, Baby Kate, (the smallest) Splash, and Fred and George (Best friends, they always hang out together)   

Time to update
55gal. 8 Bronze, 4 Albino Bronze, 10 Peppered
20gal. 3 Panda, 2 Skunk, 1 Leucomales

Will up the numbers as I find more/set up the next tank.
Plan to up the Panda and Skunks to 6 a piece. Up the Leucomales to six in the next tank,as they prefer warmer temps than the others.

Oh gosh....that old post... I'm so sorry...
crazy.gif

LyraGuppi said:
I've got 1 Alino Cory, planning to get 2 more.

I now have 6 of them. :D

I have had the same 3 albino cories for almost 10 years. They laid eggs last night! They laid eggs all over the place but mostly on the glass on the front and on the sides of the tank there was also some on the tube for the filter and on every flat surface available. They've never done that before I kind of figured maybe they were too old- guess they're still young at heart  or the new anubias petite I got has some unadvertised side effects pertaining to cory love LOL

Sorry that the pictures are blurry
sad.png
This is my peppered cory, Miss Whiskers, She is kept with my sisters 4 peppered cories
smile.png

fish.gif

Attachments

• IMG_1137.JPG
    IMG_1137.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_1130.JPG
    IMG_1130.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_1132.JPG
    IMG_1132.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 309
Six little (but growing fast) Sterbai Cory's. Always wanted these when I kept fish previously but they weren't common then and cost a fortune if you could find them. Cute little guys, 5 of them swim together most of the time but the 6th is a loner. Maybe he's antisocial like me. One of the bunch of 5 seems to be missing a pair of fins (claspers?), and has stripes rather than spots on his head. The antisocial one has a nasty looking hole in his head atm. I posted a pic on the emergencies section, but he seems happy enough and the hole may be getting smaller. Looking forward to them growing so I can try to spawn them.

Cheers

Neil

Attachments

• corydora sterbae small.jpg
    corydora sterbae small.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 285

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back