Which Camera?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Woo hoo................ have decided and bought the fuji 8000

thank you all for helping me out - don't think I would ever have made a decision otherwise :lol:

Seffie x

:fish:

Most brands have a cheaper counter part lens out there too, such as the sigmas

OOo just seen above....nice compact seffie and will do the job well...cant wait til it arrives and we can chase you down for even more pics,lol....

Woo hoo................ have decided and bought the fuji 8000

thank you all for helping me out - don't think I would ever have made a decision otherwise :lol:

Seffie x

Good choice mate, I think! Thing is, I always recomend people stay away from DSLR's unless they know they want them. I personally don't suggest as there is a sea of choices and I am not experienced enough to make the best decision for you. Lens's are expensive and to give an example my old Nikon 8700 could give my Canon 350d + Sigma 17-70 lens a run for it's money with many features apart from noise and speed Oh and low light autofocus. Macro was stunning and it had all the manual features. I do kind of miss that camera. Some shots here to show what it could do although I am no great photog... http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u270/ol...Coolpix%208700/ However it was slated as a camera and you rarely saw anything other than a blury pic on the internet (although there were stunning pics also!). BTW That first shot of the fly I cannot beat with my Canon 350d and middle quality (£230) Sigma lens with 1:2.3 macro so bridge cameras are more than capable. Just get stuck in their and learn how to use the camera manually if you can and you will get the best out of it!

Don't expect miracles at first btw it might take time and patience before you see the good stuff. Oh, and Picasa as above is a good place to start photo editing and does a fantastic job of backup and organising your photos too!

Olly.

Thank's Olly

those pictures are fantastic - really getting quite excited now about taking photos

Seffie x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back