Where

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

weejen

Fishaholic
Reaction score
is the best place to research fish and info on them.. just planning my stock and cant seam to find anywhere online

Ask us!

I used to use live aquarias profiles when i was just starting. Jd look at pics that took my fancy then read the profiles

ok so far i am thinking

2 ocellaris clowns
bicolour dottyback
yellow tang
yellow watchman goby
and if poss a blue tang

i was just wondering if the dottybacks and tangs could live happily with more that one of each kind in tank

What size tank? that list would work in the right size.

By blue tang you mean regal right? and not atlantic blue.

Dotty backs will be aggressive towards one another. But in a large tank they are small enough to not meet and have their own terratories

too small for the tang i'm afraid :sad: - have you seen the orchid dottyback :drool: one of my favourites and less aggressive

Seffie x

but the yellow tang is ok? no i havnt seen it will go look it up now.so with what i listed would that fill my tank or would i se=till have room for others?

The yellow tang is very boarder line and imo will outgrow that tank. A much smaller fish than adult regals though. Still rwally active though.

If you're dead set on a tang perhaps one of the smaller ones like a kole tang or one of the bristletooth tangs (like a tomini).

i will have a look at diff types of tang u mentioned. i read someones journal on here and they had a kole tang that was gorge but cant rember whos it was

a kole tang will be fine in that tank. its not about water volume as much its more to do with the swimming space :good:

is there a rule like there is for tropical like 1 inch of fish per galon? not something set in stone but just something to give me a rough idea on stocking

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back