Where Will Liverpool End Up In The League 08/09

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

lol. I hope Aston Villa finish above Arsenal :)
Me too, but only because it means that Gareth Barry will stay at Villa, if Villa finish 5th I think it's certain that Rafa will try to buy him again and I'd rather keep Alonso.

Arfie

I guess Rafa will be concentrating on the league now.

Good game tonight, but overall the rent boys deserved the win over two legs mainly because of how they dismantled us at Anfield. Not too bothered as we did better than I expected, performed well and scored another 4 goals against a top european side on their own patch!

Lets hope Porto tire the scum tomorrow :D

Arfie

Great game, I am gutted as we put on a good show, but last week let us down. I don't know how many nights like that I can take though I was a bag of nerves.

I'm undecided about the mancs going through tomorrow, 1 part of me hopes they get punished by the "weakest side" in the champions league, but another part of me wants them to stay in till the semis, the only reason being is that will mean they have 2 more games to play, and they will be hard games, semis are never easy, then they get knocked out.

Hillsborough-Tribute-Chelsea-Liverp.jpg

the time he spent in the police station the other day is probably about the only time he'll spend "locked up".

Told you so :p

I'd guess at worst case he'll get a bit of community service, a warning and a fine.

Never dreamed he'd go to court and be found not guilty, especially after seeing the CCTV footage :yahoo:

I didn't do too bad with predictions on this thread:

I think we'll be 3rd at worst, we are stronger as a squad than last year and Arsenal are weaker as a squad so we should move back above them at least. If a couple more big games go our way, we could take 2nd, who knows maybe even the title.

It's tough to say much at this point in the season with the transfer window still being open, but as the squads stand today, I think Liverpool now have enough to make the final step and fully challenge for the league. Of course it depends on us keeping our squad together and some players stepping up, but I think that will now happen.

Arfie

Nice predictions Arfie!!!!

Man City are getting big headed now, we'll see how they do in the coming months! I dont think they will be much better personally, especially in the first few months

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back