Where To Refill Fe Co2 In Croydon/mitcham

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Dan-CR4

Fishaholic
Reaction score
My co2 Fire Ext just ran out, anyone know where to get it refilled in croydon/mitcham or surrounding area? Just bought another new one off the auction site so that should be here tomorrow, but want to get the empty one refilled for when the new one runs out.

also anyone know the going rate foir refilling 2kg?

My co2 Fire Ext just ran out, anyone know where to get it refilled in croydon/mitcham or surrounding area? Just bought another new one off the auction site so that should be here tomorrow, but want to get the empty one refilled for when the new one runs out.

also anyone know the going rate foir refilling 2kg?

You could try these -
Euro Fire Protection
Location : unit 38 Capital Business Centre, 22 Carlton Road, South Croydon, CR2 OBS
Tel : 02089162010 or freephone 0800 316 7615

They've done stuff before I believe. But best fone to check on the prices. Sounded a bit pricey from what I read.

you cant normally get refills, but you can easily visit most local fire prevention businesses and swap your empty for a full one for about £10-£15

thanks guys :good: will give the one in croydon a call see if they do an exchange service then. just seems a waste to dump an empty bottle each time.

Try Standby Fire Protection,

32, Kimpton Rd, Sutton, Surrey SM3 9QW

Tel: 020 8641 4600

This is where I get my refilled/exchanged.

They charge £15.60 for a 2kg FE.

Try Standby Fire Protection,

32, Kimpton Rd, Sutton, Surrey SM3 9QW

Tel: 020 8641 4600

This is where I get my refilled/exchanged.

They charge £15.60 for a 2kg FE.

that sounds good, think I will try there, as its closer. thanks :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back