Where to find adopter for betta in NJ?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

H0pefulDad

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello, I foster betta fish, which means I take them in from bad pet stores, rehabilitate them, and find them good forever homes. Our newest rescue is ready to be adopted, and for the past few fish putting up the information on Reddit has worked, but for some reason no one is responding to our posts this time.

Is there anywhere else I could go to find our friend Comet here a forever home, online or otherwise? I have to move the location of the tank in about 2 weeks, so time is of the essence since I want to get him adopted out before that happens. Please tell me if you know anywhere else I can ask, or just happen to know someone looking to adopt a betta around northern New Jersey.

Attachments

• 20210330_150603.jpg
    20210330_150603.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 68
Dang I would if you can figure out how to ship him to me, but I'm by Chicago. Otherwise I heard Facebook marketplace is a good way to reach the local community,maybe craigslist?

Hello, I foster betta fish, which means I take them in from bad pet stores, rehabilitate them, and find them good forever homes.
That is so good of you, helping out poor bettas and giving them a better chance in life, but unfortunately many people are of the opinion that you giving business to those pet stores only encourages it to continue. I doubt anything will change any time soon though! Comet is really lovely, unfortunately I am too far away, but wanted to wish you luck finding him a home!!! You could try craigslist or facebook marketplace

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back