Where To Buy

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

water_boy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Im looking to invest in a lovely male Betta, I am a big fan of the Crown Tail variety but havent seen one in any of the 6 local and sometimes not so local fish shops ive been to. Ive seen the website www.bettasplendens.co.uk just wonder if anyone has bought a betta from here or knows of anywhere that is best to buy bettas?

I would use aqua bid, it as such a variety. I have never bought from the site you said, but ive seen the site before. Good luck :good:

Its like ebay, but for fish, so many different people. Im sure most do, and some probably live in the uk.

wow there is some beauties on there, thanks for the link. A transhipper ey? how do they work? And do you have to pay import tax on them from other countries?

Yeah they are nice. Basically you pay the seller for the fish and normally about $5 for shipping. They then ship the fish to the transhipper. You then pay the transhipper custom costs and all that. Price varies between each one. Its probably best to contact the transhipper to enquire before buying the fish, and the transhippers are normally listed on the sellers page with an e-mail.

Hope that helps, James

Yeah they are nice. Basically you pay the seller for the fish and normally about $5 for shipping. They then ship the fish to the transhipper. You then pay the transhipper custom costs and all that. Price varies between each one. Its probably best to contact the transhipper to enquire before buying the fish, and the transhippers are normally listed on the sellers page with an e-mail.

Hope that helps, James

thanks James that's great, much appreciated :good:

I know a few people who have bought from the site you mention and all seem to be very satisfied, very reasonable prices too. I think if you're looking at importing you will be paying around the £50 mark for a lovely fish.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back