Where to buy Africans

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

brwhite

Reaction score
I tried a search but couldn't come up with anthing so I'll venture a post. I'm setting up a 70 gallon tank that I want to stock with a bunch of Africans. I used to have a tank of chiclids and even was breeding red zebras (maylandia estherea) for a while. But it's been over a year since that and I've moved to West Michigan. This time around I want to see if I can find specific species of fish to put in the tank and I was wondering if anyone knew a store new West Michigan to get a list of 10-20 different specific species (most all are/will be maylandia or psuedotrophus). I used to live in Chicago and there were a few stores that had a decent selection but it was always hard to find something specific. I thought that some places would air freight you fish if you order enough. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,
Brian

(the list is still very much in the air as I still have alot of research to do but here is what i'm starting with)

Pseudotropheus minutus
Maylandia sandaracinos (or emmiltos) **
Maylandia hajomaylandi *
Labidochromis textilis *
Pseudotropheus Estherae
Maylandia crabro
Maylandia aurora
Maylandia fainzilberi
Maylandia lombardoi (female)
Maylandia pyrsonotos

Or go to your LFS and talk to the manager about ordering a fish that you like....

anyone know of any such online stores for the UK??

finding it really difficult to find any! :/

steve B)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back