Where should I buy fish from online?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

bettafishlover86

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have been getting all my fish at petsmart. There are some fish that I would like to have that they don't sell at the pet stores near me. Where should I do online fish shopping?

I have been getting all my fish at petsmart. There are some fish that I would like to have that they don't sell at the pet stores near me. Where should I do online fish shopping?
any reputable store in the us preferably more near your location

I have had good luck with Aquatic Arts in the past, and they get some cool fish in. I also really like The Wet Spot Tropical fish. Just remember, when buying fish online you are looking at around $30 minimum for shipping.

Actually I am tempted to buy fish online but then again didnt have the hearts thinking about those long hours cramp in such a small plastic bags ... I better off head to my LFS and transport em myself ...

Actually I am tempted to buy fish online but then again didnt have the hearts thinking about those long hours cramp in such a small plastic bags ... I better off head to my LFS and transport em myself ...
Here in the states most fish are already transported via mail to the fish stores, unless they are very close to distributors and breeders. Online shopping, for me at least, is just skipping the middle man.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back