Where Is Everyone?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Betta gang wouldn't get anything done because the cichlid gang would eat them. :lol:

I come over now and again.

hey. yeah i see many of the others on various other forums (esp b4a). over the years of using forums in various topics I've noticed that if you stick around long enough you'll start to see that all the originals move on. it definitely can be sad when you notice that. In the last 6 months the number of posts in this tread has probably halved!

Don't Post in this Section that much, as honestly its Bitchy Cat Fights nowadays.

trouble with forums..you sometimes type just what you think like I said ...you can be on more than one forum...

nothing wrong with that..no probs. if you type what you want and then explain yourself we shall be here for ever!

ps ignore me today...got a day off work..holiday due...got sore throat and cough and dont feel like doing anything so in a bad fit! :unsure:

I mean the whole betta gang? I've been briefing through a few threads and the only one I recognize is wendy, catxx, and Miss Wiggles.

Where'd everyone go? It seems like TFF has a whole new betta gang?

That's exactly what I thought when I got back. I lost the betta fever (for the lack of a better term) for a few months and when I came here to see what's up, most of the regulars have gone. I don't even see cracker anymore. Am I the only asian left?

That's exactly what I thought when I got back. I lost the betta fever (for the lack of a better term) for a few months and when I came here to see what's up, most of the regulars have gone. I don't even see cracker anymore. Am I the only asian left?

Hahaha.... asian. :)

Well I'm not asian but I'm still here :lol:
I just don't post in this section so much anymore :S

I come here every day but only look in betta section perhaps I should widen my horizons! :crazy:

I don't post in the 'looky at my new betta' threads... I just post in the ones where potential numpty-ness is involved (like the betta thread lurking in the beginners section).

I check in here at least once daily. I'm down to 2 bettas--all my others have died. I'm not in a position to offer much advice! I've decided not to get any more, at least for now.

I don't post in the 'looky at my new betta' threads... I just post in the ones where potential numpty-ness is involved (like the betta thread lurking in the beginners section).

HUH?????? What is that?

When I burned out from killing all my Bettas off but a few, Synirr would have none of it and sent me a sorority! haha

So I just killed my fire-flame bubblenester VT boy! :sad: :shout: I didn't take him out when I did his water change. I just syphoned and refilled with the hose. I guess he got caught in the current and hurt his swim bladder! :shout: :shout: :shout: He lasted a few days and passed. :(

I think Synirr is working lots, going to school and experimenting with different fish. I sent some pm's but she hasn't responded.

The surprising miss is wuv. But we are grateful for Wilder and Black Angel looking in on us. (As well as all the rest who are stopping by!)

I say ignore the snippies whenever you can. That is unless you are in a funk with liz, then snipe back! lol Don't tell, but I do! :p

i got bummed out early '06 after getting some betas that were sick from a seller on aquabid. It spread through my whole group and they all died. I got out of it for a while...thinking of getting back in it again.

hey. yeah synirr is really busy I have heard. I even emailed her pics of the kids from a spawn i did. the parents were both from her leviathan x blondie spawn so would be L and B's grandkids. She didn't even reply at all so i chocked it up to her being really busy (which I have been told by others as well)...

-Ian

PS I've got some new spawns setup so I'll be posting them soon for anyone interested (if they work out)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back