Where Is Everyone?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ethos

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
I mean the whole betta gang? I've been briefing through a few threads and the only one I recognize is wendy, catxx, and Miss Wiggles.

Where'd everyone go? It seems like TFF has a whole new betta gang?

Well, I've been doing nothing except work, eat, and sleep. I'm glad wendyngd is on here; at least there's one Wendy being active here. :good:

work eat and sleep and get fatter..about sums me up....my fish are ok but even they look a bit fed up with the weather... :hyper:

:hyper: can you imagine a load of betta boys in a gang jumping from one tank to another beating the others up...wonder how they would work out who is boss? :rolleyes:

The betta disease is actually starting to go away on me, but I'm still here.

:hyper: can you imagine a load of betta boys in a gang jumping from one tank to another beating the others up...wonder how they would work out who is boss? :rolleyes:

sounds like a bad dream! I don't know about you guys but Ive had a few crazy dreams about fish, so I probably will have one about a betta gang now! I once watched a show on Animal Planet about eels and then had a nightmare that a giant eel was chasing me through the neighborhood. And there used to be a Skittles commercial where these colorful fish were flying around everywhere, and then I dreamed that my fish came out of the tank and flew around the room. haha yeah I'm weird like that.

The betta disease is actually starting to go away on me, but I'm still here.
Seems like a lot of people are being cured of the once cherished disease.. hmmm.

Weird. :blink: :blink:

I lost it too.

Turns out people like Synirr, Styx, Bettabelieveit, Jols, Saucy... the list goes on.
(For you new betta people, these are the people that I was talking about when I said "betta gang." They're the serious betta addicts/breeders. They know bettas inside and out.)

Anyways, they all went to a different forum. Kinda sad, actually.. We use to be one big ole' happy family, now there's a big empty hole.

Hmm.. Mystery solved. *Stamp*

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back