Where I Can Find These Cory?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PC1963

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new babies here, this site very helpfull and great information.
I love corys and got quite a few on my 90 Gal tank.

I'm looking for Corydoras Seussi, Corydoras Gossei and Corydoras Adolfoi
If anyone know where to buy or order please let me know.

Thank you

Hi everyone,

Thank you

Have you looked on Aquabid.com ? They have some lots going cheap at times.. could find yourself a few of them quite cheap. And nearly everyone selling on there will ship anywhere in the US.

Hi everyone,

Thank you

Have you looked on Aquabid.com ? They have some lots going cheap at times.. could find yourself a few of them quite cheap. And nearly everyone selling on there will ship anywhere in the US.

Hi Fishkeeper2006

Thank you for info, I did check at the Aquabid.com but nothing what I'm looking for. I will keep checking on it.

pc1963

Have you tried here http://www.scales-tfw.com/ they are a new store and a very good one from what I have heard.

Ian

Hello Ian

Yes, Scales Tropical Fish Ware house is good one. I went there last weekend and got some wild cougth from Peru Cory Panda, Cory Semiaquilus, and Cory Arcuatus. Very good price but not much selection did talk with the owner about other verities he will try to get some from Brazil [not certain when will be there].

I wonder where is Inchworm get the C. Seussi. If you read these please let me know.

Thank you

Hi PC1963 :)

I was lucky enough to get my C. gossei and C. seussi from my lfs. I'll send you a PM with the email address of someone who offered to sell me some C. adolfoi just a few weeks ago. Perhaps he still has them. I've bought from him before and have an order in for some others, so I know his fish are healthy and he packs them up well. :D

I was lucky enough to get my C. gossei and C. seussi from my lfs. I'll send you a PM with the email address of someone who offered to sell me some C. adolfoi just a few weeks ago. Perhaps he still has them. I've bought from him before and have an order in for some others, so I know his fish are healthy and he packs them up well. :D

Hello Inchworm

Thank you for PM and I will check on this seller. I will check at Petco, knowing that they order fish from Segrest farms in FL. At the Segrest farms website has information of the fish that available for Pet shop only, but you can browse what they have for sell.
I think if possible the Petco fish department can be special order for me. Never know but I will try.

Thank again.

P/S How much the C. gossei and C. seussi cost?

I think I paid about $5.99 each for them. They weren't particularly expensive, but they do sell out fast. This leads me to believe that they might not always be available to my lfs or he would stock them more regularly.

Both of them are beautiful fish and well worth the effort to find them. This picture of some of my seussis doesn't even do them justice!

seussis.jpg

I think I paid about $5.99 each for them. They weren't particularly expensive, but they do sell out fast. This leads me to believe that they might not always be available to my lfs or he would stock them more regularly.

Both of them are beautiful fish and well worth the effort to find them. This picture of some of my seussis doesn't even do them justice!

seussis.jpg

Hi Inchworm

Yes, it is beautiful and great picture, price is very good. I don't think my lfs will sell that cheap. [they are greddy around here].

But one of the lfs [Scales tropical fish] is very reasonalble price even import wild catch cory.

Please let me know if your lfs has more of C. seussi, or C. gossei.

Are you breed these cory anytime soon?

From you photo do you providing any live plant for the cory or just bare tank?

Thank you.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back