Where Do You Buy Your Betta's?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Parasaurolophus

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I got my pair of females from a local garden centre called notcutts but I was wondering where everyone else got theirs as every other shop I go into either doesn't have them or they aren't very colourful, browns and stripey ones mostly (female wise).

You should try a few local pets at home - some of my local ones sell them, some don't.

I've got all of mine from LFS. It's basically shopping around to see who has what.

Surprisingly my lfs sells more in the way of colour variety of females than males! I have 6 beauties from my lfs in Ladywell, SE London. My male came from Roxy on ebay. I've also just purchased a lovely looking breeding pair from e-bay and am eagerly awaiting their arrival :D

i get most mine locally from a small family owned shop, got a few females off ebay recently from Roxy love them to bits :D

also have 7 of the brown/stiped girls that have turned out to be lovely reds blues and turquoises :good:

PetCo a chain store can have some really nice bettas. Well the one near me has some amazing ones. I got my copper half-moon there 3 years ago and I have put him throw a lot and he is still doing great.

Here is a photo of him in his prime.
P9020346.jpg

I live in Canada, so I have a feeling you will not be in this area anytime soon. I buy from a great shop called Big Al's.

PetCo a chain store can have some really nice bettas. Well the one near me has some amazing ones. I got my copper half-moon there 3 years ago and I have put him throw a lot and he is still doing great.

Here is a photo of him in his prime.
P9020346.jpg

Ooooh,- he is gorgeous! :wub:

I live in Canada too. There are some nice ones at Petsmart (AKA; Pets @ Home), usually, but I try to avoid buying from chain pet stores.

I get my bettas from petsmart in tri-cities, WA.
They have like over 100 of them in stock at a time. pretty good variety.
I would have totally bought another one today that i saw but i had no moneies! :mad:
he was like fully orange!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back