Where Can You Buy Puffer Fish From

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

superman1

Fishaholic
Reaction score
hello

im interested in buying some puffer fish but cant find many online that deliver and what stores stock them locally to oxfordshire.

thanks

Wildwoods do mail order, and get virtually every pufferfish in stock that you're likely to want. E-mail Keith and he'll be able to order most anything, even species not on their web pages.

Cheers, Neale

hello

im interested in buying some puffer fish but cant find many online that deliver and what stores stock them locally to oxfordshire.

thanks
ok theres a shop in oxford called the gold fish bowl they sell puffers any almost any fish you can think of heres the site
The Goldfish bowl

I went there a week ago they have a baby saddle valentini that im hoping to get please dont get that one they have others

ahhh thats good to know as im in banbury,,,,,oxford is just down the road. where abouts in oxford. ive been to the maidenhead aquatics a while ago n they had little yellow dwarf puffers with green spots. dont know the technical name for it.. but recently they havent had any.

Sounds like the spotted green puffer. They start out freshwater and then grow up to become full marine fish I do believe :D

I have Figure 8 puffers and I love them to bits :D

Sounds like the spotted green puffer. They start out freshwater and then grow up to become full marine fish I do believe :D

Ive had loads of puffers down the years and love them too, just dojnt have room for any at the moment :(

Want that 1 lol

Ive had loads of puffers down the years and love them too, just dojnt have room for any at the moment :(

Want that 1 lol

how big do the spotted green puffers get. im still not sure what to get. i would love to have 3-4 in a 20 gal but not sure what would be best for the freshwater aquarium..

Want that 1 lol

how big do the spotted green puffers get. im still not sure what to get. i would love to have 3-4 in a 20 gal but not sure what would be best for the freshwater aquarium..

GSP get to be about 6" (if i remember correctly) and are fairly territorial, so you'd need at least a 55g for two of them.

With a 20g tank, you could have 3-4 South American Puffers or 4-5 Dwarf Puffers. Both need tons of decor and plants (although for different reasons). Good news is that they're both freshwater. Bad news is that I'm pretty sure that SAPs are out of season right now, but you could probably find dwarves pretty easily.

If you fancy a journey to Wellingboro Northants, there is a fish shop called fish are us and they have some small golden puffers (about 2cm) and one spotted puffer (5-6cm) too.... think they might even have a fig 8 there about 5-6cm

google map it or look on their site Im not sure exactly went with someone that wanted fish from there they found it from their site

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back