Where Can I Get Rivulus Xiphidius & Blue Panchax ?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

muay

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Does anyone know of anywhere or anyone thats got any Rivulus xiphidius or blue panchax for sale ?

Please let me know if you know anywhere.

Thanks in advance Muay

I have XIP but unfortunately I cannot help you at this particular time. As most of this current batch has already been promised or sold.
The next batch are currently too young to release just yet. You may contact me again later in the year if you have no luck in the short term.
I expect you will pay a premium for this species and they are not without problems both keeping and breeding.
Regards
C

Thanks Big C. Could you maybe PM me a list and prices of any killi species you have for sale if possible please. Im ready for my next species challenge now :good:

You seem pretty keen...
May I make a suggestion, that you join our ranks in the British Killifish Association
My wife and I will be attending the North East Yorkshire Group(NEYG) Show and Auction in July
Why dont you come along

The North East Yorkshire Group have their show and auction in Wigginton Recreation Hall, Wigginton, YO32 2PU (Just North of York).

As well as the show and auction, there'll be stalls, refreshments and a raffle.

Full details can be obtained from 0164 2651462.

Event Data and Time:
17/07/2011 - 10:00 - 17:00

Maybe see you there, a chance for you to see and bid for some really good killifish species
Regards
C

Thanks or the info Big C.

Ive heard about this auction and do plan to attend. However were expecting our first baby on the 16th of July so that could obviously prevent us from attending but im really lookinf forward to this.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back