Where can I find Pea Puffers? (Stouffville, Ontario)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Emilyyy

Reaction score
Hello! I've been looking at pea puffers for quite a while....
I dont really have an lfs or any fish store that carries them near me. Where did you get yours? I've checked PetSmart, Kijiji and other websites but can't find any...I'm also worried about shipping costs, but anything under $10 is fine I guess. I live in Stouffville Ontario and if anyone can help link a website or a store that I can get them from near me, that would be great!

Thanks,
Emily

Not sure of any good places in Canada. @Byron may be able to direct you to a good site. :)

Not sure of any good places in Canada. @Byron may be able to direct you to a good site. :)
Living in British Columbia, some 2000 miles from Ontario, I've no idea of fish stores/suppliers back east. I do know of one supplier in Montreal, Below Water, owned by Oliver Lucanus,; he is wholesale not individual retail unless you can buy the minimum volume he sets. But he may well know of local retailers, so email him and ask. I've corresponded online with Oliver, he is a very knowledgeable fish source.
ABOUT | BELOW WATER | Belowwater.com

Living in British Columbia, some 2000 miles from Ontario, I've no idea of fish stores/suppliers back east. I do know of one supplier in Montreal, Below Water, owned by Oliver Lucanus,; he is wholesale not individual retail unless you can buy the minimum volume he sets. But he may well know of local retailers, so email him and ask. I've corresponded online with Oliver, he is a very knowledgeable fish source.
ABOUT | BELOW WATER | Belowwater.com
Oh okay, I'll see! Thanks for your help!

Hello :)
Sorry I dunno where you could find pea puffers, but what I know is that PP do best alone in view of other fishes fins it has the habit to nip.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back