Where Can I Find A Pink Betta?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Frollickyfish

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Having convinced my daughter that she wants a tank in her bedroom so that I can have another Betta Lol she has insisted that not only the tank be pink but the fish has to be too! :rolleyes: Does anyone know of anyone selling any pink or mainly pink in colour Bettas? I dont mind what sort just has to be pink! :)

ask shell/devon charm

shes had a new shipment in and there may be a pink one in that.

failing that, theres DPfishways, which is modaz

or SQbettas, u cud email steve and ask him as he aint updated his site in yonks!! lol

ask shell/devon charm

or SQbettas, u cud email steve and ask him as he aint updated his site in yonks!! lol
I will do, thanks :) Netty has a couple of gorgeous lavender and purple ones to try and tempt her if I cant get a pink one Lol!

Where are you located? My local Petsmart had a few pink dalmation VTs.
Im in Leicestershire in the UK so a bit too far to take her shopping for Bettas!

ask shell/devon charm

I will do, thanks :) Netty has a couple of gorgeous lavender and purple ones to try and tempt her if I cant get a pink one Lol!

Where are you located? My local Petsmart had a few pink dalmation VTs.
Im in Leicestershire in the UK so a bit too far to take her shopping for Bettas!

I have a pink and purple crowntail on ebay right now ending in an hour, don't miss out he's much more pretty in real life, the camera couldn't catch it but indigo and cerise x

If you missed out on Mels booootifal boy then i got a pinky CT, a pinky/gold HM and a Pinky pearly gold HM, not really inspected all the others yet. No hot pinks tho lol

So much choice! Even though I love my betta, i kinda wish i had looked in this section first, cos some members have amazing bettas for sale...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back