Where Can I Buy African Dwarf Frog?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Anroca

Reaction score
I have been looking for a place that sells African Dwarf Frog near Reading.
Could somebody help me please.

Most of my petstores sell them around here. Do you have a petsmart or something there? I know they sell them at my petsmart. Good luck

Most of my petstores sell them around here. Do you have a petsmart or something there? I know they sell them at my petsmart. Good luck

The only places i know of are Petsathome and Maidenhead Aquatics but neither have any.

My lfs said there aren't many around at the moment, they don't come in steadily through the year, but they'd expect some in a couple of weeks or so - OK, they may have been fobbing me off, but they've been OK so far... :unsure: Anyway, they took my phone no. and will call me when they get some in. If they're right, perhaps it's just a matter of timing?

About 30 miles from you in Maidenhead aquatics Hillingdon. (Wyevale garden center) Its on the same road as hillingdon hospital if you know the area. £5 for 1. £9 for 2. I bought two of them 3 days ago. They feed them on bloodworm. Pretty healthy. If you want them that much then call them before to double check they are still there.

About 30 miles from you in Maidenhead aquatics Hillingdon. (Wyevale garden center) Its on the same road as hillingdon hospital if you know the area. £5 for 1. £9 for 2. I bought two of them 3 days ago. They feed them on bloodworm. Pretty healthy. If you want them that much then call them before to double check they are still there.

thank :)
Now I just have to get down there to get them, if they still have any.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back