Video When you give only one pellet...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
You know, mine dont seem to play by the "bottom only" rule. The pygmies, especially hastatus corydoras, are known more for their midwater swimming than their larger counterparts...

But i see my aeneus all over the tank. They explore the plants, the bottom, the floating plants up top. Mine dont seem to follow rules lol. Mind you, i do notice of my species i keep some are more likely to be all over than others.

Paleatus (peppered) do like to explore taller plants and will play in the current a bit.

My trilineatus are mostly bottom lovers.

My aeneus, nothing applies, theyre everywhere. I have a few who will even come up to nibble my hands and fingers.
View attachment 105812
Especially when they were little babies!
View attachment 105813

But all over. They chase each other around mid water a lot too.
View attachment 105814
View attachment 105815

My ambiacus and leucomelas are bottom most. Weitzmani maaaybe lower plants, but mostly bottom too.

I barely see my pygmaeus except at night. Very timid. But they sometimes come up and chill on the taller driftwood.

What is already in your 29? Its possible you may be able to have both
He has 8 neons and snails and shrimp

He has 8 neons and snails and shrimp
Then yeah go for cories. And maybe up the neons, but i dont think id opt for a separate school upper level. Though i do find neons like the lower half of the tank, so perhaps a type of hatchet or maybe pencilfish if anything else up top

Then yeah go for cories. And maybe up the neons, but i dont think id opt for a separate school upper level. Though i do find neons like the lower half of the tank, so perhaps a type of hatchet or maybe pencilfish if anything else up top
I agree. My neons always stayed in the Lowe middle area

I agree. My neons always stayed in the Lowe middle area
Mine too. Actually, they eat with the cories. The gouramis eat with the cories too. The loaches eat with the cories. Sometimes even my black neons.

I just have backward fish.

You know what? Im just gonna say everyone is a cory.
received_932562610495416.jpeg

You know, mine dont seem to play by the "bottom only" rule. The pygmies, especially hastatus corydoras, are known more for their midwater swimming than their larger counterparts...

But i see my aeneus all over the tank. They explore the plants, the bottom, the floating plants up top. Mine dont seem to follow rules lol. Mind you, i do notice of my species i keep some are more likely to be all over than others.

Paleatus (peppered) do like to explore taller plants and will play in the current a bit.

My trilineatus (false julii, three lined, etc) are mostly bottom lovers.

My aeneus (bronze, green, etc.), nothing applies, theyre everywhere. I have a few who will even come up to nibble my hands and fingers.
View attachment 105812
Especially when they were little babies!
View attachment 105813

But all over. They chase each other around mid water a lot too.
View attachment 105814
View attachment 105815

My ambiacus and leucomelas are bottom most. Weitzmani maaaybe lower plants, but mostly bottom too.

I barely see my pygmaeus except at night. Very timid. But they sometimes come up and chill on the taller driftwood.

What is already in your 29? Its possible you may be able to have both
So I made a good choice of choosing c. aeneus over c. paleatus then for my hardwater :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back