When Tanks Go Bad

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Oh Zig. That's horrible. It was beautiful.

Well, now is the time to try something completely different. I'm sure whatever you come up with next will be stunning.

You poor thing zig! I am glad to see you are taking it so well, most people would be gutted and $%^@ offed, I know I would.

Maybe you could try a marine planted tank? I am in the process of my own, so much better than freshwater.

Oh Zig, what a shame :( !

That hair algea is a real pain though, starting to get a bit in my tank at the moment!

Does any one know if that anti-hair treatment (interpet do one) actually works?

CW

Maybe you could try a marine planted tank? I am in the process of my own, so much better than freshwater.

The fun of a tank is taken out of them because of the money and maintenance. Compared to freshwater? Freshwater is much easier, and you get an excellent natural tank.

But if you have the time and money for a saltwater. Then its not a bad idea!

The fun of a tank is taken out of them because of the money and maintenance. Compared to freshwater? Freshwater is much easier, and you get an excellent natural tank.

But if you have the time and money for a saltwater. Then its not a bad idea!
You can get a natural marine planted tank, it just takes more effort and work than freshwater.

it just takes more effort and work than freshwater.

Both are hard work and require dedication to look after, to say one requires more depends on you're definition of work. To say one is 'better' than the other is a matter of opinion.

Sam

Both are hard work and require dedication to look after, to say one requires more depends on you're definition of work. To say one is 'better' than the other is a matter of opinion.
Yes, freshwater planted tanks require work and dedication. But in all honesty, I can not think of how a freshwater planted tank is easier to take care of than a marine planted tank (of the same size) when you consider all the factors. Yes, saying one is "better" is certainly a matter of opinion, and I am no way saying it is fact, not to mention it would be impossible to prove. (although the SW fanatics may think differently :lol: )

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back