Whehey - Loads of Baby Guppies

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ips

Reaction score
:D After seeing one of the guppies giving birth and the other fish eating them one at a time, without a breeding net I used a little improvisation and saved quite a lot in a normal net whilst trying to keep mum away from them. She's now back in the main tank and the babies are all in the net.

Thanks William with regards my last post on how many she would have.

Problem is what do I feed them on and how long do I keep them seperated for?

I'm jealous now :lol: I've had too heavily pregnant guppies, one of them the fry were eaten and the second I think they were ingested.

Ah well, have to keep trying I suppose.

Congrats mate. :fun:

Try this written by myself: http://fish.orbust.net/livebearers.html

Basically feed them on finely crushed fish flake. I assume you have them in a net at the top of your tank so turn the tank lights off or you may fry them!! Basically you can release them when they are larger than the largest fish in your tanks mouth usually about 1" or so. Any more questions just ask away and we'll try out best.

Sorry you're not having more luck CCL you can have some of my babies if you want lol I've got hundreds of them! :X

Hey William,
Send me all the guppy fry you have......I have some new Malawi wild adults that would just love you for it!!!

Before I get any hate mail....I'm J/K!!!!!

Everyone here who knows me knows I don't feed feeders to my fish!!!

CM

cichlidmaster said:
Send me all the guppy fry you have......I have some new Malawi wild adults that would just love you for it!!!
CM the mean guy! :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back