What's Your Most Prized Fish?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PlasticGalaxy

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Which fish, snail, shrimp, weird little nymphy thing or other sea beast in your tank is your all-time most treasured?

Don't be afraid of picking favourites, either. Maybe a list of your top 3 if you really can't choose just one! This includes present and past fish, so if there's a dearly departed fish you just can't get over, feel free to include them in your list.

Mine is my sailfin pleco, Pocoyo. No surprise here for those who know me, but I'm absolutely in love with him. Right now he's about 6" long and he's a very gentle soul. He's passive and a friend to all his tank mates. I'm so happy to have the gentle giant in my community tank. (Not just saying this because he was £18 worth of fish!)

Tell us all the fish that you've got a weird obsession with. One that you sort of wish you could take from the tank and give a big hug to. Pictures are welcome, too!

Here's a photo of Pocoyo a few weeks before the big tank overhaul.
(the one that you can read about in my 170L tank journal!)
poco_cucumber.jpg

My Betta named Blue is my favorite. He has a really peaceful personality. I think he likes to be talked to ? he's been with us for 5 years, almost 6. He lives in a 5 gallon in a corner with a bunch of plants and one of my other betta (I have 3 males) Pictured: Blue and his corner before tank redecorating

Attachments

• 20210413_091827.jpg
    20210413_091827.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 20210411_154645.jpg
    20210411_154645.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 30
I'm tied between one of my marbled angelfish and my orange flash cockatoo apisto.

I love the look of my largest male cockatoo, but I love the personality of the angel. With that being said, here is a picture of the apistos (large male is my favorite) and the angel.

Attachments

• tempImageidfnms.png
    tempImageidfnms.png
    947.8 KB · Views: 34
  • tempImage2MS9cF.png
    tempImage2MS9cF.png
    900.9 KB · Views: 32
i would say
1. the queen guppy (i guess i just call her queen)
2. Turkey the thanksgiving guppy( dumbo mosaic)
3. the shiny round tail yellow tuxedo AND the first brood female with not much color (other one died....)
4. the black moscow blue female (idk a name, ill post it and hopefully u guys can give her a name)
5. the Male swordtail. he deserves respect. he lost his gf
6. 2nd brood guppy male (idk what he even is but he looks very pretty)
7. Snale the snail, hes been through a lot... (i know he isnt a fish but he has a special place in my heart)"
8. other ones, no i dont hate them they are all respected but these deserve a mention.
Turkey, i will edit thread for more inages
1618516579859.png
u

My Betta named Blue is my favorite. He has a really peaceful personality. I think he likes to be talked to ? he's been with us for 5 years, almost 6. He lives in a 5 gallon in a corner with a bunch of plants and one of my other betta (I have 3 males) Pictured: Blue and his corner before tank redecorating
Love all the tanks! Looks gorgeous.

i would say
1. the queen guppy (i guess i just call her queen)
2. Turkey the thanksgiving guppy( dumbo mosaic)
3. the shiny round tail yellow tuxedo AND the first brood female with not much color (other one died....)
4. the black moscow blue female (idk a name, ill post it and hopefully u guys can give her a name)
5. the Male swordtail. he deserves respect. he lost his gf
6. 2nd brood guppy male (idk what he even is but he looks very pretty)
7. Snale the snail, hes been through a lot... (i know he isnt a fish but he has a special place in my heart)"
8. other ones, no i dont hate them they are all respected but these deserve a mention.
Turkey, i will edit thread for more inages
View attachment 134536u
That is way more than three!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back