What's your Favourite Tetra?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
They brought ICH into my tank back in early March! Not a single one of them died. Not even the slightest signs of stress. Killed my clown loach, angelfish and one of my black neons, though. All 8 of the rummynoses, completely unscathed.
I'm sorry you lost so many.
Just shows how brick hard these tetras can be.

I'm new to snail keeping so can't really help much.
What have you tried them with?
spinach, baby bok choy.... my nerite eats diatoms and she has grown from a speck to a spikey big pebble.
(mystery snail eats both)

spinach, baby bok choy.... my nerite eats diatoms and she has grown from a speck to a spikey big pebble.
(mystery snail eats both)
Did you say you had plenty of algea?
Maybe they are just always full lol not sure tbh

Did you say you had plenty of algea?
Maybe they are just always full lol not sure tbh
A LOT.... but back then there was just a bit... the new light made the floaters grow well but trashed my tank.

how do i treat all types of algae?

That's a shame.
How did you treat the ich?
White spot treatment, which I later learned has a tendency to kill loaches, but... You live and learn, I suppose. Everyone's very happy and healthy now, though. Might re-try clown loaches one day in a larger tank, since my dad's a big fan of them.

White spot treatment, which I later learned has a tendency to kill loaches, but... You live and learn, I suppose. Everyone's very happy and healthy now, though. Might re-try clown loaches one day in a larger tank, since my dad's a big fan of them.
Would you say just turning the heat up is a better method?

A LOT.... but back then there was just a bit... the new light made the floaters grow well but trashed my tank.

how do i treat all types of algae?
I know there are treatments out there but can be harmful.
I'm just trying to prevent it getting out of hand rather than curing it.
Not over feeding or having lights on for too long.
Someone with more experience will hopefully answer this for you.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back