Whats your favorite tetra and why?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Not much of a tetra guy, but love any of the congo tetra species. Stunning looks and love their size.
Ive never had them but i really like how they look with their flowy fins.

I like glow light tetra for their color and how they behave in a shoal, My next favorite is the ember tetra for it's size and color and how they act.
My glo lights used to try and shoal with my rummynose, the rummy nose kept them in line:)

My glo lights used to try and shoal with my rummynose, the rummy nose kept them in line:)
I have rummynose tetras on my short list for adding to my tetra tank after thing get back to normal. So far I have not lost a glow light tetra, I have 13 of them.

I agree. I really like rummy nose tetras. I guess it’s just because of their color and that checkered tail. :)

I also love the look of male Congo Tetras.

I have rummynose tetras on my short list for adding to my tetra tank after thing get back to normal. So far I have not lost a glow light tetra, I have 13 of them.
Cool. They both did well together when i had them, rummy are more sensetive than a lot of tetras so make sure to drip acclimate them.

I agree. I really like rummy nose tetras. I guess it’s just because of their color and that checkered tail. :)

I also love the look of male Congo Tetras.
Lots of love for congo tetras on here, ive only seen them once at my LFS and they always look blah, but im sure color up once in an established tank

I really like congo tetras, ember tetras, and rummy nose tetras. They are all really pretty and look different than the usual cardinal, neon, or skirt tetras.

I really like congo tetras, ember tetras, and rummy nose tetras. They are all really pretty and look different than the usual cardinal, neon, or skirt tetras.
I agree. Ive never kept skirts, they have to be my least favorite tetra. Sorry to all the skirt lovers.:)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back