• 1. Pearl Gourami

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ethos

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
So.......What is it and why?

Mine is the Gold Gourami because of its beautiful color!

EDIT: For some reason I( thought I had a chocolate goruami - I actully have a Gold goruami :dunno:

Croaking Gouramis...because they're easy enough to keep, and mine have started acting like the female Betta splendens they're housed with.

Neither of my favourites are there!
Sparkling Gourami and Platinum (OK technically just a colour morph of the blue/3 spot.)
But I do love chocs too. :wub:

I voted for pearl as that's my favourite fish (not just my favourite gourami ;)) but I love all gouramies realy. You'll note (if you look in my signature) that I have a fondness for osphronemus goramy and I also love ctenopomas (though I suppose they are not technically gouramies).

Chocolate Gourami - I don't know why i like them the best, i just seem to :lol: lovley little fish

I guess my favorite is the 3 spot since I have had them for so long now. :D

But, the most beautiful one, IMHO, is the platinum when they have none of the yellow tinge some seem to have. They are spectacular! :thumbs:

Not on the list but red robin for me cos thats what i have. Hers one of mine-

pictures048.jpg

Inchworm said:
I guess my favorite is the 3 spot since I have had them for so long now. :D

But, the most beautiful one, IMHO, is the platinum when they have none of the yellow tinge some seem to have. They are spectacular! :thumbs:
Then you'd love my platinum, if you don't mind she takes on the colour of the background sometimes. Ie looks purplish pink with the painted wall behind her showing through. She doesn't have a yellow tinge at all, unless she's under a yellowish light.

Red robins are actually just honey gouramis with red coloration ;)

I voted paradise fish :dunno: More of a random selection than actual vote though :p

Dwarfs said:
Red robins are actually just honey gouramis with red coloration ;)

I voted paradise fish :dunno: More of a random selection than actual vote though :p

I'm glad you cleared that up for me cos i couldn't find listings for them anywhere :dunno:

i voted for the paradise fish because of its unique history! not only were these fish kept in the Victorian age, they were originally shipped from the Orient in milk cans! that's thousands of miles in an aluminum 5 gallon bucket.

i find that a reassuring thought whenever i have to miss a water change.

Mine is a Balloon Kissing Gourami, I have one and he is just so cute, so full of character.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back