What's your favorite fish?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Meg0000

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I am curious to know what are other people favorite fish and why! My favorite fish right now are probably nano or small fish like pygmy or habrosus corys, green neon tetra, ember tetras, the small species of pencilfish and the croacking gourami. Also I am curious to know if people prefer understocked or fully stocked aquarium? Personnally I only own understocked aquarium so I really don't know.

Lepidogalaxias salamandroides, an ancient prehistoric fish that has been around since before the dinosaurs. It is the only fish in the world that can turn its head independently of its body. It is a link between fish and the creature that first crawled onto land.

I love any Corydoras, Red Tail Catfish, Angelfish, and Oscars. I love Corydoras because they are cute little submarines. I love Red Tail Catfish because they look kinda funny and cute. I love Angelfish because they are give you evil little death glares. I love Oscars because the ones at my LFS seem so friendly and have so much personality.

Lepidogalaxias salamandroides, an ancient prehistoric fish that has been around since before the dinosaurs. It is the only fish in the world that can turn its head independently of its body. It is a link between fish and the creature that first crawled onto land.
I didn't know this fish existed at all, it's very interesting!

I love any Corydoras, Red Tail Catfish, Angelfish, and Oscars. I love Corydoras because they are cute little submarines. I love Red Tail Catfish because they look kinda funny and cute. I love Angelfish because they are give you evil little death glares. I love Oscars because the ones at my LFS seem so friendly and have so much personality.
I feel like corydoras are on everybody favorite fish list they're just so cute. I actually have never seen an oscar in real life but I also heard they have a lot of personality

I love Dwarf Gouramis! I have 3 powder blue ones in my tank and their just cool to look at, they have red in them that you can't see unless the light hits them right and they're kinda dumb, even by fish standards lol, so they can be funny to watch.

Tropical fish - Betta, because they are pretty and have personality
Saltwater fish - Blobfish, because they are ADORABLE :p
I never had a betta but I like them a lot too. I learned something not so long ago, blobfish aren't like that ugly under water, they only look horrible (or adorable like you said lol) out of water

I love Dwarf Gouramis! I have 3 powder blue ones in my tank and their just cool to look at, they have red in them that you can't see unless the light hits them right and they're kinda dumb, even by fish standards lol, so they can be funny to watch.
I know what you mean, my 3 pearl gourami are kind of dumb or do weird stuff too sometimes and it's really funny

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back