10 TEXAS CICHLID
11 MANAGUA/JAGUAR CICHLID
12 CONVICT CICHLID
13 GREEN SEVERUM/ BANDED CICHLID
14 DISCUS
15 FIREMOUTH CICHLID

:lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine personaly is the jaguar but have never got my hands on one whats yours

There's so many I like it's hard to say. I tend to lean towards citrinellus or managuense.

Although I think that might be changing soon. I just got a Nandopsis haitiensis and Nandopsis istlanum today and even at 2" I'm already impressed with these guys and falling in love with them. So my fav might be changing in the near future. :D

Ugh how can you not have angels listed. Out of what you do have listed Id have to say discus, for theyre beauty and intelligence.

well from the choices I'll have to say the red devil :wub:
my lfs got a large stunning one in about a week ago and I'm madly in love (so is my daughter), he's just ohhhh so aggressive and lovable, I'd absolutely love to have him in a tank by his lonesome so I could spoil him beyond belief :wub: :wub: :wub: , maybe I will...ya never know :shifty:

Well like smb said...so many...I like rams discus however for some reason I don't exactly prefer angels however they are interesting :D

I love Jags, heres a pic of mine
post-22-1055646850.jpg

For me, Convicts all da way! They look a bit like clown fish without a life. Nice growing things they are.

for me its got to be discus :wub: as we have recently got 9 discus :wub:

Amphilophus trimaculatus

Very cool cichlid IMO. I will have one of these guys someday :nod:

trimac.male.jpg

My favorite that I have is my Green Terror. My favorite that I would like to have is a Argentea Veija.

As for the Angels, while they are cichlids, I don't know that alot of hard-core cichlid keepers really even consider them in the same way they do, like say an Istlantum or Dovii or Jag. You couldn't really think about keeping an Angel with these fish nor would you consider keeping any of the really aggro fish with neons or mollies.

I have a tank dedicated to Angelfish, 10 in all. They live with a Turquoise Severum who unlike my Green Sev is a very passive little guy. I've tried putting the Turquoise Sev with my other cichlids and he gets beat up. So he's going to stay with the Angels. They are co-existing peacefully and I see no reason to change that.

EXCUSE ME??? WHERES THE RAMS? but if i had to pick from those, firemouths

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back