Whats Your Alltime Favourite Rock Band

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

x_dark_angel_x

Reaction score
Well im interested in all your views on the top rock band..

I think From First To Last are.. anyone think different?

And if u havent heard em.. chek em out :)

From First to Last is awesome! But Sonny always needs surgery on his vocals... *sigh*

My favorite band... I can't really choose one.

never been a fan of FFTL

never been SO big on old school rock. depends what you class as rock. i <3 the cure. and a soft spot for the police.

all time faves right now = Minus The Bear.

My Current favourite "Rock" band would be Alter Bridge, not sure of any other rock bands I like...Jet aren't bad

I have quite a few favorites, but Disturbed is at the top of my list, closely followed by Avenged Sevenfold and Korn :)

I would really have to say that if forced to chose a favorite I'd pick the Clash. That's because they're basically the forfathers of every other band that I like. (most modern rock bands for that matter) but there are so many others who would come in a very close second.

SLC

I suppose "old school" rock really covers The Stones and Jimi, both of whom I love. Then there's your glam rock, going from bands like Sweet to Motley Crue and Kiss, which doesn't float my boat. G 'n' R, great in the beginning but lost it when they went theatrical. Metallica, well they're metal rather than rock, but some of their stuff's really good if you can get over the fact that both James Hetfield and Ronan Keating share an annoying singing trait (the "ahhh" on the end of the last word in nearly every line). Disturbed are ace, not very deep but I've got a couple of albums. Listenable stuff. Used to be a huge Aerosmith fan until they sang "Don't Wanna Miss a Thing", which was awful. Red Hot Chili Peppers - what would you class them as? Funk rock? Well they're still me fave for now.

My favourite rock (metal) band is bullet for my valentine, check my sig, shame they cancelled their concerts though :-( , hope Matt gets better!

I agree with all the bands you say are awsome.. apart from Red Hot Chillipeppers. But thats my opinion.
Anyway.. i hope Matt Tuck gets better soon he is such a great singer! Bullet For My Valentine are awsome!!
:)
And so are My Chemical Romance. Of course. :D And i agree with AFIreinside.. FFTL are greaT!!

wait what the #### am i talking about...

deftones = <3

i have intense dislike towards matt tuck. and i'm not afraid to tell him so. silly little boy. not much down with the scene, me. i live in camden. it drives me bonkers.

Deftones are good.. but id definitly disagree with the comment about Bullet For My Valentine. Matt Tuck rox :D

I have quite a few favorites, but Disturbed is at the top of my list, closely followed by Avenged Sevenfold and Korn :)

Liberate your mind you...well, in case i get banned, how about i don't mention the rest :p

I can't pick a "favourite" rock band, but my top 4 would be Pixies, The Mars Volta, Killswitch Engage, The Blood Brothers!

But like Dwarfs, i'm a big fan of Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, Disturbed, Children of Bodom, Dream Theater, At The Drive-In, DragonForce, Joe Satriani, Megadeth, Lacuna Coil, Pantera, Racer X, Sevendust, Shellac, Soilwork and well, the list goes on and on and on.

But to get back to the point, the Pixies would *probably* be my favourite out of the 4. Not for the mere sake that they've been around the longest, but because they've had such an impact on 'modern' (90's) rock music, and well, they've got an easy to listen to playing style ^^ and while songs are similar, none are really the same.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back