Whats Your All Time Favourite Song?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thank you for the correction mate. Basic it is. hahaha, no mate, it's not an advanced chord I grant you. But IMO, the intro should always be fingerpicked....As you said mate, depending on your style. All good mate

It is still A BLOODY GOOD SONG whichever way it is played.

Rock on

Emma xxx

Thank you for the correction mate. Basic it is. hahaha, no mate, it's not an advanced chord I grant you. But IMO, the intro should always be fingerpicked....As you said mate, depending on your style. All good mate

It is still A BLOODY GOOD SONG whichever way it is played.

Rock on

Emma xxx

It certainly is a BLOODY GOOD SONG mate, i agree mate, cant fault that mate, 100% mate, good day mate.

ps, mate

ps again, mate

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know I know.... I have been told many times that I severely over use that word.... So sorry m...man, it is a bad habit of mine.

Emma

For now.....Dante's Inferno by Iced Earth, that is one helluva epic song, you must take the time out of your day to listen to it though, it is 16:19 minutes long.
The first time you actually listen to it carefully (you must listen to it carefully, listen to the layered guitars, listen to the small changes in vocals, listen to everything carefullly and how it mixes) it gives you chills down your spine, it is crafted so well that it really gives you the feeling you are going through the 9 planes of hell.

Listened to it, and added it to my Project Playlist, it's an awesome song!

It's pretty long, though!

Glad you liked it

Iced Earth is a great band, very underrated IMO. If you like the way Dante's Inferno sounds listen to Travel in Stygian as well, the piano and acoustic guitar at the end absolutely floors me, it is so well done, it is another one of their epic songs, and is 10 minutes long.

Some other really good songs (off the top of my head) by them are Question of Heaven (this song really showcases their singer's clean vocals in the last 4 mintes, who BTW is incredibly talented), When The Night Falls, Cast In Stone, and Colors.
You can easily find those songs live on YouTube

The only thing is that most of their songs are over 6 minutes long.

I've always loved 'Its a wonderful world' by Louis Armstrong. Wanted it played at my funeral but the TV ruined that by making it the theme tune to 'Life of Grime!!' Now my hubby says I'll have to choose another song because he wouldn't want to thinking of peoples filthy houses while I was being seen off!!! :lol:
Mind you I've told him he'd better go first so I can have a few years peace and quiet! :rofl:

i'm gonna say any song by Tool but especially Push It

if i don't include Tool i'd have to go with Imogen Heap-Shh or Mudvayne-Dig

You can't beat the seventies and eighties rock bands, new bands today are crap and don't come anywhere near to the standards of the 70's great rock bands.
i'm sorry but i deffinitely have to disagree with this. Bands like Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Queen etc are great, even amazing but that doesn't mean that new music is crap. there are a couple of bands that came out after the eighties that put those older bands to shame in certain aspects. just my opinion

just one song???? I can't possable do that

so am going to cheat

FreeBird-Lynyrd Skynyrd
Modern love - bowie
Don't Stop believing - Journey
Scar tissue - RHCP
Hysteria - muse

Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer. No matter what, that song will always be my favorite.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back