Whats You Fav Paranormal Freaky Film?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Entity i saw back in the 80s,Supposedly based partially on a true story, a woman is tormented and sexually molested by an invisible demon.....Try not to dwell to much on that part, it was actually quite a good film,
My wife love's the film Sixth sense with Haley Joel Osment

Entity i saw back in the 80s,Supposedly based partially on a true story, a woman is tormented and sexually molested by an invisible demon.....Try not to dwell to much on that part, it was actually quite a good film,
My wife love's the film Sixth sense with Haley Joel Osment
I saw that the other night for about the 50th time :lol: its good and can be quite intense at times.

The exorcism of amy rose scared me.

The 1989 TV film - The Woman In Black

Really scary & I'm still feaked out by it today.

They're doing a new 'Woman In Black' film starring Daniel Radcliffe. I hope it's good

Paranormal activity abit scary in parts.
A haunting is a good buy. love that tv series.

The Descent is an awsome film, about a group of femals that go pot holing There is one scene that made me jump out of my skin while holding a cup of tea lol. Needless to say I got soaked and so did the leather couch lol. The Descent 2 was ok but you can neverbeat the first one.

I know it's old and kind of silly looking now but IT was a great movie. If they ever did a new remake of the movie with updated CG I think it could scare anyone. I watched it when I was 12 and had to check behind the shower curtain before using the restroom to make sure the clown wasn't coming up out of my drain hole haha.

The Descent is an awsome film, about a group of femals that go pot holing There is one scene that made me jump out of my skin while holding a cup of tea lol. Needless to say I got soaked and so did the leather couch lol. The Descent 2 was ok but you can neverbeat the first one.

I most heartedly agree with that scene, Some of the scenes in that movie are Seat Jumpers.
1st time I watched creep it was very freaky, Still don't know what was being fed huge chunks of meat.

I would love a film study to make the Rats Trilogy of Books, Would make for some horrifying scenes.

I most heartedly agree with that scene, Some of the scenes in that movie are Seat Jumpers.
1st time I watched creep it was very freaky, Still don't know what was being fed huge chunks of meat.

I would love a film study to make the Rats Trilogy of Books, Would make for some horrifying scenes.

Yeah the scene I am talking about is the one when she scans the place with the night vision camera not long after they get into the cave awsome lol.

I would love a film studio to make the Rats Trilogy of Books, Would make for some horrifying scenes.

Yeah the scene I am talking about is the one when she scans the place with the night vision camera not long after they get into the cave awsome lol.

Oh Yeah that scene is great. The end Scene is also another Seat Jumper.

I found Paranormal Activity boring.

I think its because Im ok with the idea of spirits. The second one looks a bit more scary to me, If its spirit related i need to see visuals to be frightened.

Blair Witch scared the Bah-jeebies out of me though cos you just didn't know what ever it was.

Have only recently got into scary films so I dont really have a wide range.

The Others was a really good one though.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back