What's the last fish that you spawned?

Tetras are arent that easy, right? Did you use a separate tank to raise the fry, or was it just a heavily planted tank?
Tetras are the hardest fish there are to get to spawn. You'll hear occasional stories from guys that found fry in their tetra tanks and they were surprised. Tetra's are for the experts.

Tetras are the hardest fish there are to get to spawn. You'll hear occasional stories from guys that found fry in their tetra tanks and they were surprised. Tetra's are for the experts.
I need to try then... I HAVE to do that :devil: 😂

They actually spawned in their quarantine tank, and I raised the fry in there after I moved the parents
Ok now she's just showing off...

In the quarantine tank? Dang, how nice was that quarantine tank?

Ok now she's just showing off...

In the quarantine tank? Dang, how nice was that quarantine tank?
I was legit an uncycled 12 gallon plastic tub set up the day before with no gravel, a few salvinia plants and one silk plant in the center

I was legit an uncycled 12 gallon plastic tub set up the day before with no gravel, a few salvinia plants and one silk plant in the center
Those Buenos Aires tetras must have REALLYYYYY liked eachother 😳😂

If I remember right Tetra fry are almost microscopically small. Very difficult to feed. I've never seen any but I've heard that about them from many sources.
I didn’t notice they were there until almost a week later. They fed off of the algae on the salvinia roots, and I immediately bought vinegar eels to feed them. About a dozen survived the first month and about 4 made it to 6 months. I added them to the adult tank too soon unfortunately and my African leaf fish are 2 of the smaller ones haha so I only ended up with two adults

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back