The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

My biggest tank is only a 55, but it has a 7 inch plec and three 4" spotted raphael catfish, along with some smaller fish. My got a AC110 hob filter, and I think it does a great job. (rated for up to 110 gallons, I always get a size bigger when buying filters)

Those AC 110 filters can be purchased for around $40. I think that a 125 gallon tank would be just fine with 2 of them. However, if I had such a large tank, I might want it against the wall, with all the wires and stuff hidden in the cabinet instead of crammed behind it. I mean, if I was gonna spend the $$$$ on such a "showpiece" tank, I would want it to look an nice as possible.

may i ask what a HOB filter is :) i have never reall excelled myself when it come to filters lol i just use the fluval filters :D

My 150gal has 3 AC110's on it. It does a decent job, would rather have a wet dry but it came with one so I only had to spend $70 to get the other two.

I have 2 AC110s on my 90 gallon. I'm quite happy with them. Haven't had a fish with a disease in 6 months since I added the second filter.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back