What’s the coolest place you’ve travelled to?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

To be honest I now live in my favorite place in the world and have no desire to travel again.
I guess everyone's different. Pretty sure I won't ever lose my desire to see more of the world. And then there are those who never leave the 100 mile radius around where they were born and don't seem to have any desire to. (Not saying there's anything wrong with that just that it's hard for me to understand).

I guess everyone's different. Pretty sure I won't ever lose my desire to see more of the world. And then there are those who never leave the 100 mile radius around where they were born and don't seem to have any desire to. (Not saying there's anything wrong with that just that it's hard for me to understand).
I have travelled the world, but on the West Coast, NZ. we are still Covid free, and I have no intention of going anywhere else.

Come the end of this month, all restrictions are being lifted across England.....the jury is still out for the rest of the UK.

I've done my travelling now though and enjoyed every moment...some more than others....the world is a great big place with lots to see and experience. It is up to the individual to exercise their adventurous side or not. I did and I am grateful for the ability to do so but as someone who is now bound to my home, being a homebunny is not so bad really :)

The not local fish store!
I got these guys from there

Other than that id say hawaii Maui
Lots of feesh make me happy as you can tell

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 22
Ireland and Austria are my favourites so far
This year probably to Norway, which seems breathtaking.

I was watching a movie the other day and started thinking about how I missed some of the places I’ve been. What are some of the coolest places you’ve been? Have you ever been anywhere that you just long to go back to? What did you bring home to remember it by? Edited to add: What did you love about that place?

I have been very blessed to have had a few epic traveling opportunities. When I was about 9, my grandparents paid for allllllll my family (parents, sisters, brother, aunts, uncles, and cousins) to go on a cruise. I think the coolest place I went was Belize. The roads were reddish dirt and the buildings were faded shades of yellow and peach. And the ocean, ah. The ocean was crystal clear and calm as could be. We took a boat out to a part of the coral reef, which is the second largest in the world. The boat beside us saw a sea turtle, and there were nurse sharks and sting rays. I don’t remember that part too well, except that it got super grey and cold. Eventually the sun came back and we went and ate our lunch on a little island. The boat tour guides had brought these little bags of water, which was fun. You had you tear the corner with your teeth and drink it all at once. A dolphin swam alongside the boat for a little bit, and played in the wake. After that we went out to a clear, open area and swam. There were dozens of nurse sharks and sting rays. And they boat guides just threw us in with a pair of goggles, not even a life jacket! I don’t have any pictures since it was so long ago. I bought some wooden bead bracelets, and they gave me some of my change as Belize 1 cent coins. Its been nearly 8 years. I would love to go back someday.View attachment 154639
Kawaii ‐ breathtaking landscape, flowers and beaches. I went horseback riding on a private ranch and was able to go into the state park. Fantastic views.

Kawaii ‐ breathtaking landscape, flowers and beaches. I went horseback riding on a private ranch and was able to go into the state park. Fantastic views.
Never knew something cute has breathtaking landscape, flowers, and beaches 🤔

Belize is great, but I like Guyana even better.
It has the biggest single drop fall in the world. kaieteur falls.
If you have the inclination, will, determination. You can claim land in the bush and build a home.
If I was 30 yrs younger.. I do it.
Now I happily live in Barbados.
Woohoo.

Most reactions

trending

Back