Whats in your "OH SH*T!" kit?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Exactly what everyone noted. A spare heater and a spare air pump definitely, especially the air pump. Air pump parts are handy. You can acquire these things gradually. One other thing. A new 10 gallon tank. Leak test it and then put it away somewhere safely protected while you resist the urge to set it up. This is going to be my next emergency kit purchase. Someday one of your tanks will start to leak and you will be glad to have this $20 dollar item.
Edit: what @Fishmanic said is better. A plastic tub. That glass tank will surely get broken.

Exactly what everyone noted. A spare heater and a spare air pump definitely, especially the air pump. Air pump parts are handy. You can acquire these things gradually. One other thing. A new 10 gallon tank. Leak test it and then put it away somewhere safely protected while you resist the urge to set it up. This is going to be my next emergency kit purchase. Someday one of your tanks will start to leak and you will be glad to have this $20 dollar item.
Edit: what @Fishmanic said is better. A plastic tub. That glass tank will surely get broken.
The plastic tub will go brittle over time, I prefer the glass tank.

Flex tape. The type you put on cracked glass to stop leaks.
Could be a lifesaver!
Also a spare heater,filter.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back