What's In A Name?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
A CAMEL lol... joke

my names just my surname (holland) followed by my initial (a - andrew) followed by my birth year.

Can't wait till i have the right ammount of posts to be able to change my sub name thing to my actual name, at the moment it changes how i sign of posts, its usually andrew but sometimes hollanda88

it was suggested to me by hotmail when i got that account many years ago

andrew/hollanda88 lol

I like your username 3ndl3r, it's different.
Oldman, nothing wrong with being sober instead of giddy, trust me....
Doresy, where you been, I've wanted to know where yours came from for ages!

Well I hope it was worth the wait! :lol:

After 3 months of being out of work I finally nailed one. Only trouble is it is very hard and long hours so have been falling asleep over the pc! :rolleyes:

Have been thinking of giving up the Tanganyika tank as having the 3 tanks is now a big demand on my dwindling free time...we'll see eh.

A long time ago I used to really like hip-hop, one particular rapper used 'holiday' as an alias, i thought it sounded cool...anyway 'holiday' was taken so started to think of numbers, words to add-on. I guess I chose 'Inn' because it amused me at the time

Great thread btw, interesting reading...

Mines the first workplace username I was allocated back in the late 80s, nothing fancy, just easy to remember as I've had it so long!

I like your username 3ndl3r, it's different.
Oldman, nothing wrong with being sober instead of giddy, trust me....
Doresy, where you been, I've wanted to know where yours came from for ages!

Well I hope it was worth the wait! :lol:

After 3 months of being out of work I finally nailed one. Only trouble is it is very hard and long hours so have been falling asleep over the pc! :rolleyes:

Have been thinking of giving up the Tanganyika tank as having the 3 tanks is now a big demand on my dwindling free time...we'll see eh.
:lol: You're always worth the wait...;)

Thanks everyone, a lot of good ones out there.
Keep 'em coming! :good:

Well, not too much brain power went into my user name. Christi, as its the first part of my name, and 22, my date of birth.

Really enjoyed the stories about everyone's user names though. V interesting. :nod:

Well, not too much brain power went into my user name. Christi, as its the first part of my name, and 22, my date of birth.

Really enjoyed the stories about everyone's user names though. V interesting. :nod:
Couldn't agree more!

Mine is my initials. My full initials are SCJ but it was a bit too difficult to turn those into a word. Let's see - essceejay? Doesn't exactly trip off the tongue!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back