What's In A Name?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
My nick is real easy to explain, I fly fish for trout alot, hence the name troutfly. It has been my user name on many boards I belong to, and have used it since 1999 when I first got an on line account. I am also known as Troutfly88 or Flytrout88. I live in the US and am a NASCAR fan, and up until this year my favorite driver's car number was 88, now his number is 44, so that is how I cam up with those names.

The Porkey's reference is pretty funny...

Pee Wee (no not Herman) calls into the buger joint where Wendy is working and asks her to paige his friend, Michael Hunt, he goes by Mike. Wendy anounces "phone call for Michael Hunt, anyone know where Mike Hunt is?" If you say it fast enough it refers to a part of the femle anatomy... Old telephone joke from the 50's and 60's that has just hung around. It is like asking for Stu Pidaso... Say it real fast and see how it comes out. There is my two cents on the subject.

Mine's pretty boring too: dthoffsett=Dawn Tessa Hoffsett.

I used to use my yahoo name on other forums, jstcallmered cause I have red hair, but I got tired of the stupid pervs. Everywhere I went I got the same question: Does the carpet match the curtains? I mean come on, can't we be a little original. :angry: Sorry, rant over. :lol:

I never liked my name here. For no apparent reason, the browser sometimes fills in random things I have typed before, long ago, in similar slots, like sometimes when I am searching things, it fills it in like as if it was filling in a stored password, lol

So when I came to fill this in, I typed PlecMama and it had already completed the box with SuzieQ - so I ended up with SuzieQPlecMama, and NO BODY in the real world calls me Suzie and lives. Except Dan, he can get away with anything cos he's too cute :wub:

So, SuzieQPlecMama it is.

Is everyone whos into fish tattooed
Ick, no, ick.

I never liked my name here. For no apparent reason, the browser sometimes fills in random things I have typed before, long ago, in similar slots, like sometimes when I am searching things, it fills it in like as if it was filling in a stored password, lol

So when I came to fill this in, I typed PlecMama and it had already completed the box with SuzieQ - so I ended up with SuzieQPlecMama, and NO BODY in the real world calls me Suzie and lives. Except Dan, he can get away with anything cos he's too cute :wub:

So, SuzieQPlecMama it is.

I think I may have been guilty of calling you Suzie before... :blush:
What do you prefer for future reference as I really do want to live!!!

my first name is daz and surname moses, so all you hackers you now have my full name :lol: :lol: :lol: any way changing it by D-poll to fishywishy pondandtank

What do you prefer for future reference as I really do want to live!!!

:lol:

Sue is fine.

If the FBI are watching I wasn't really going to kill anyone....really...well, maybe just a bit.

why does my answers keep getting removed mods? you really know how to annoy us

...what did they remove? They usually tell you if they have done it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back